Monday, October 12, 2015

108 Months

He is the one whom I chat with 24hours during NS times.
He is the one who always do bad things with me cause I'm known to be the good girl.
He is the guy who came all the way to KL by bus just to see me.
He is the guy who piggy back me through the road outside Sunway.
He is the guy who accompanied me to study during my exams.
He is the guy who took the first flight with me.
He is the guy who calms me down when I'm too nervous.
He is the guy who listens to my problems and never tells anyone.
He is the guy who eats my cooking no matter how awful they are.
He is the guy who travels just to fulfill my wish of having food hunting.
He is the guy who stands at the far end and waits for me willing without any complaints.
We have been through so many ups and downs. I'm so grateful that you are still here with me regardless of my endless complaints.
By growing up and walking through, I realised that there's no best man in the world. The best one is the one who cares and make you his priority <3

I LOVE YOU!
Happy 9th anniversary to US.
1011

XOXO,
Fei

No comments:

Post a Comment